Sunday, April 22, 2018

#MMBBR #Reviews #Journals #GuidedJournals @foxchapel ‏#QuietFoxDesigns

Dragonflies can inspire our dreams and reflect our souls. Traditional mythologies considered these iridescent insects to be agents of change, and symbolic of self-realization.
  • Guided journal featuring visionary coloring book artist Ben Kwok, a.k.a. BioWorkZ
  • Beautifully illustrated with Ben's hyper-detailed animal illustrations
  • Made of the highest quality materials
  • Thoughtful prompts and questions stimulate your creativity
  • Guided page layouts with plenty of room for expressive writing
  • Hardcover with beautiful end papers
Inspire your journal writing with magnificent animal art from visionary artist Ben Kwok, a.k.a. BioWorkZ. TangleEasy Guided Journal Dragonfly provides thoughtful prompts on every page to stimulate your ideas, inspirations, and insights. Packed with Ben's hyper-detailed and exquisitely rendered animal illustrations, it offers plenty of lined writing space to document your world.
Attractively designed and made of the highest quality materials, this finely crafted journal is your stress-relieving vehicle for personal exploration.



Pursue your happiness every day with Hello Angel Guided Journal Follow Your Bliss!
  • Guided journal featuring bestselling coloring book artist Hello Angel
  • Beautifully illustrated with Angelea's intricate, hand-drawn illustrations
  • Made of the highest quality materials
  • Thoughtful prompts and questions stimulate your creativity
  • Guided page layouts with plenty of room for expressive writing
  • Hardcover with beautiful end papers
Angelea Van Dam, the bestselling artist behind Hello Angel coloring books, provides thoughtful prompts on every page to stimulate reflective writing about happiness, ecstasy, and joy. This roadmap to creative self-expression includes plenty of Angelea's intricate, hand-drawn illustrations, with heaps of doodles and oodles of imagination. Use it in your personal search for that elusive state of bliss.
Attractively designed and made of the highest quality materials, this finely crafted journal offers plenty of lined space to record your closest thoughts, hopes, and dreams.



I love these journals. I have been using them for a month now and I find that I have been more relaxed and centered. I feel like this is because I have writing everyday. This is something that I used to do and for some reason got away from. I am glad I am back to journaling. These journal contain the same writing prompts, but the covers and inside images are unique to each journal. Some of the prompt questions are: What have you worked the hardest for? Love or Money? What is a class you would like to take? I love all the blank sheets too, so I can write about whatever I feel like. I just love these journals and plan to buy them as gifts for friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...